Sunday, July 13, 2008

One last time before I leave...

So I thought I'd update one last time.

I just dropped my mom off at the train station. It was so great that she came and we walked around Lake of the Isles and Minnehaha Falls so that calmed my nerves a lot. I have such a great family :)

It was Nick's birthday today, so I was thinking about him a lot. He e-mailed me a really cute video of Mirah with a party hat and balloon. It was adorable.

I was hoping for a really good night of sleep tonight, but it seems that life has other plans for me: the person in the apartment under mine is playing music RIDICULOUSLY loud. This hasn't happened in like 8 or 9 months. So right now I'm not too happy about that.

Chuck is giving me a ride to the airport tomorrow, which is really nice of him. I will have my phone on until I leave from LA, which is about 9:00 pm Pacific time. I'll probably be calling my mom/family a lot!

Anyways, I'm going to try to fall asleep after I stomp around a bit. Next time you hear from me, I'll be in NEW ZEALAND!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

skrDear Amy Sue,
Well today you should arrive in NZ, i have been thinking of you crossing the pacific and chatarina crossing the atlantic. what a adventure you are experiencing. i love you and know you are empowered!!!!!mom