Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back in Christchurch

Left Lake Tekapo this morning after a very full rest (about 11 hours, I'd say). I'm still pretty sick, so I'm hoping this ends soon (the sickness, not my trip!!) I didn't really do anything except play card games last night.

Had a late start this morning (we got to leave at 8:30!) then headed to a salmon farm (actually i think that was yesterday, oh well!) which was neat.

I don't really like christchurch, but there's a bar i'm heading to tonight with some friends that's supposed to be great. The Irish couple i'm friends with is leaving tomorrow and I am so sad. The english couple is still here, though, so that should be good, and I'm meeting up with some friends from Atlanta, too, before I leave for Auckland again and then head home. I am so sad to leave this place and this way of life!

No comments: