Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pictures and Movies

Half of my pictures are up, in slideshow form, to the direct right of this post. You can click on them to go to my picasa web album and look at them in larger form.

Also, the movies of my bungy and skydive are at the bottom of the page.

I will put up the other half when I get to Williston (ahhh! more traveling!) tomorrow, as I'm staying in Fargo with TC tonight (and celebrating his and Kelci's engagement!!!)

Also, I plan on adding a few photos to each post, and maybe adding some more details, so you can better see what I did and don't have to guess what each photo is!

Anyways, a little update since I got home:
I got home at 12:30 am, and was exhausted. But I couldn't sleep. I felt like I needed to do something, so I went on my computer and just freaked until 6 am. Then I slept until 4 pm, went to Red Cross EMT training from 6-8, came home, couldn't fall asleep until about 2 am, then slept until noon. My schedule is still way off.

Well, I gotta get going to Fargo so I can see the two lovebirds...

No comments: