Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BUNGEE!!!

Yesterday I went bungee jumping. I got the DVD of it so people will actually believe that I did it.

How many people can say that?!?!

Got to Queenstown and it's so beautiful. I could stay here forever, with the mountains and mirror lakes. I've taken so many pictures the past few days it's ridiculous. The lakes here have the blue-green of the carribean. it's beyond spectacular.

I went on a bar crawl last night with my bus, which was amazingly fun. Nothing more to be said about that :)

Don't tell my mom, but I'm going skydiving in 45 minutes.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Amy..... she's one wild and crazy girl!!!! OmG!!! Are we even going to recognize you when you get back??? Will you be driving your car around Minneapolis on two wheels just because it's crazy and dangerous!?!?! Wow. I guess the Nick driving backwards thing isn't really a big deal anymore, huh? safe travels Adventure Amy!

Sara said...

Nick's on the phone with your mom right now. It's about an hour after you made your skydive announcement. You might be falling through the sky as they speak. Your mom's comments: "I hope she's alive" "Oh, I could throw up." I think you better call her asap. xo, sara

Unknown said...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!
GET HOME.

Anonymous said...

AK you are insane but we love ya for it. I hope you're enjoying yourself call me when you return to the US ASAP we have things to discuss. muhahaha. Later!